Hong Kong Corporation Search
Setting up a limited liability entity in Hong Kong is the most common practice, in which the HK company can enjoy the low tax rate in Hong Kong. It will carry an independent accounting book and bank account in Hong Kong.
Basic requirements for Hong Kong Limited Company Incorporation/Formation
- Company name: Each company name will be unique as it is required to have the company name approval performed by the Hong Kong Companies Registry to ensure no repetition.
- Directors (aged 18 or over): Either a minimum of one director of any nationality or a company is allowed. There is no limit for the number of directors. Residency in Hong Kong is not a must. Directors need not be shareholders. Appointment of nominee director is permitted.
- Shareholders (aged 18 or over): Without any residency requirement, a minimum of one shareholder could be a person of any nationality or a company. A shareholder could also be a director. Nominee shareholders can also be appointed.
- A Company Secretary: Who must reside in Hong Kong or a body corporate that must have its registered office in Hong Kong. A sole director/shareholder cannot act as company secretary. A nominee secretary can be appointed.
- A Hong Kong Registered Address: Every Hong Kong company must have a registered office in Hong Kong. The registered address must be a local physical address and cannot be a PO Box.
- Normally take 1-2 weeks. It can be processed online within a day.
Hong Kong Company Setup/Incorporation Procedures
- Conduct company search in Hong Kong Companies Registry to ensure the proposed name has not been used by others
- Consult and assess the client’s company structure and collect necessary documents for the company setup
- Sign our Letter of Engagement to make confirmation of proceeding with the company formation
- Prepare the company incorporation documents and obtain client’s signatures
- Submit the original signed company incorporation documents to the Hong Kong Companies Registry and pay all government incorporation fees on the client’s behalf
- Monitor the whole process and keep the client update for any news
- Pick up Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration from Companies Registry
- Prepare Hong Kong company kit including the share certificates, company seal and company chop
- Prepare a set of documents for bank account opening
- Make an appointment with the bank for company bank account opening
- Deliver the Hong Kong company kit to the client
You might also like
SHE'O® 2x Cool The Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation Logo Car Door LED Courtesy welcome Logo projection Light LED Ghost Shadow Lights Lamp projector Lighting
Car Audio or Theater (she'o)