Hong Kong Fun Facts
Whether you are a current University student or a recent graduate, there is no better place to gain international work experience than in their new location- Asia’s World City! CRCC Asia is now welcoming UNSW students who would like to complete an Internship in Hong Kong this year to apply online.
As one of the international business capitals of the world, Hong Kong boasts a strong position in the global financial market. Securing an award-winning internship with CRCC Asia will give you invaluable exposure to a niche professional market, giving you competitive edge when searching for your future career.
Life as a Hong Kong intern is diverse, unpredictable and deeply fascinating, offering easy access to some of the country’s most famous sights, sounds and tastes!
Our award-winning program offers 1-3 month internships in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Engineering, IT and Legal, just to name a few. You will have an English-speaking supervisor.
China Internship Program in Hong Kong:
Since 2008, we have placed more than 4, 000 participants from over 165 countries into internships with over 500 partner companies in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen
- 30% of interns are offered full time employment through their internships or networking events
- 89% of alumni looking for a graduate level job are employed within 3 months of returning home with many working for top international firms such as Accenture, Ernst & Young, Google, Freshfields and PWC
- Winner of the Cathay Pacific China Business Award and British Business Awards
- International quality accommodation in a shared hotel-apartment
- Business visa fees & processing through our local Sydney office
- Comprehensive schedule of social, cultural, and business networking events
- Weekly Chinese lessons
- ‘Welcome pack’: prepaid sim card, pre-loaded transit card, city guide, personalised CRCC Asia business cards and a welcome banquet
- Airport pick-up, company drop-off & induction training day
Hong Kong Fun Facts:
- Approximately 75% of of Hong Kong is rural, comprising of 24 country parks, scenic hills, woodlands, reservoirs and coastline easily accessible from the city.
- It has the most skyscrapers in the world, with 8, 000 buildings having more than 14 floors, almost double that
of New York.
- One of the highest population densities in the world – but also the highest number of cafes and restaurants per-capita! You will never go hungry in Hong Kong with one restaurant for every 300 people, including the world’s cheapest Michelin-starred restaurant where you can get dim-sum for less than $2 – every Foodie’s dream!
- Street market bustle, incredible nightlife, out-of-this-world skyscrapers, a glistening harbour…not to mention the delicious Cantonese food! What are you waiting for?
Internship opportunities are limited during peak semester holiday periods. Make sure to apply well in advance for programs during these times as placements will fill quickly. There is an internship start date each month of the year.
You might also like
4D Cityscape Hong Kong Time Puzzle
Toy (Rejects from Studios)
Never Have I Ever Conversation Starters - Read and Answer Funny Never Have I Ever Questions, Tell Stories, and Reminisce About the Good Old Days with Your BFF and Friends - Guaranteed Laughter - Girls Night Out Edition
Toy (INI, LLC)
4D Hong Kong Cityscape Time Puzzle by 4D Cityscape Inc.
Toy (4D Cityscape Inc.)
Tamiya 1:35 British Main Battle Tank Challenger 1 (Mk.3)
White & Blue LED Touch Screen Watch (Blue light)
Watch (EAST ELECTRONICS)