Summer Internship-Hong Kong
USC Marshall has partnered with the Academic Internship Institute of Hong Kong (AIIHK) to provide students access to the internship opportunities in Hong Kong, as well as arrange housing and provide support while the student is in the country. Students will intern with a firm personally selected based on their interests, background and experience, as well as the needs and requirements of the company.
- This is open to USC students who will have completed 32 units by January 1, 2015. Of these units, 16 MUST have been taken at USC (for Freshmen and transfer students, you are eligible for the program is you brought in a minimum of 14 AP, IB, or transfer units, and have completed a minimum of 16 units during the Fall 2013 semester.)
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must possess a valid passport by January 1, 2015, which is valid until January 30, 2016.
- Applicants are recommended (not required) to have some course background in the field in which they wish to intern. For example, those wishing to intern in Financial Services should have completed at least BUAD 306 Business Finance or a related course. Those looking to go into any general business field should have completed BUAD 304 Leading Organizations, or at least 1 business course. Those looking to intern in event planning or advertising or for an entrepreneurial venture need not have any business course background.
- Applicants for Hong Kong are required to submit a letter of recommendation preferably from an academic (university level) source or past employer. All letters MUST be on letterhead. Letters can be submitted by the student directly to BRI 105, as long as it is in a sealed envelope, with a signature across the seal, mailed to: Winslow-Maxwell Program, 3670 Trousdale Parkway, BRI 105, Los Angeles, CA, or faxed to (213) 740-2116.
Students will live in American-style, shared dormitory-style flats in Hong Kong.
|Program Costs (includes placement, interview(s), orientation in Hong Kong and housing in Hong Kong)||$7400|
|USC International Insurance||$310|
|Additional Costs (Estimated):|
|Living Expenses: food, local transportation, entertainment, etc. (estimated)||$1200|
Universal LCD (1000 in 1) Versatile Air-conditioner Remote Control NEW
Home Improvement (BBQbuy)
Japanese Kit Kat Maccha Green Tea Flavor (10 Bag) (4.91oz x 10)
BBQbuy@Universal LCD A/c Multi Air Conditioner Remote Control New[ship form HK]
Single Detail Page Misc (BBQbuy)